Mastercam gives you the tools you need to incorporate a successful CAD/CAM course into your program. With an easy-to-learn and use interface, easy-to-teach curriculum with motivational projects, and a knowledgeable and responsive support team, Mastercam is the clear choice for your manufacturing program.
Mastercam Educational Suite
The Mastercam Educational Suite delivers the full power of the world’s #1 CAM system in one package. This comprehensive suite contains everything your students need to learn many machining methods from a single, easy-to-use program.
- Design: Model in wireframe, surfaces, and solids. CAD files from any of today’s leading packages such as AutoCAD®, Autodesk Inventor®, and SolidWorks® can be opened in Mastercam, ready for programming. Learn more.
- Solids: Fully integrated Parasolid®-based solid modeler for easy, yet powerful construction and solids import/export. Learn more.
- Mill: Machine everything from basic pockets and contours to complex 3D models and 4-axis control. Learn more.
- Lathe: 2-axis and Mill/Turn applications. Learn more.
- Router: Program with functions specific to woodworking applications. Learn more.
- Wire EDM: Tools designed for easy programming of 2- and 4-axis parts. Learn more.
Mastercam Educational Suite Add-Ons
Mastercam Art adds artistic flair to conventional CAD/CAM in a simple, fast process. Your students can quickly bring their 2D sketches, clip art, photos, and CAD files to life by crafting them on screen and cutting them with easy, specialized toolpaths. Students can visually adjust their model, delivering the exact 3D look they imagined.
Mastercam Multiaxis is available for schools that go above and beyond 3-axis machining. Program your 5-axis CNC machine using one of the many multiaxis toolpaths found in Multiaxis. There’s simply no better way to program your 5-axis machine. Whether it’s a table-table trunion, tilt head, or a combination of both, Mastercam is the right choice.
With Mastercam for SolidWorks, your students can use the toolpaths and machining strategies preferred by machinists around the world, directly inside SolidWorks. Mastercam for SolidWorks combines the best of both worlds; delivering a powerful set of automated toolpaths that get parts off the machine more easily, with little to no handwork.
CAD/CAM can be challenging to learn and even more challenging to teach. Mastercam QuickPart gives students a fast, easy way to design and cut parts, while learning the principles of CAD/CAM and have fun doing it. Mastercam QuickPart is easy to use and provides a path for instant success. Watch the video.
Mastercam Home Learning Edition
Mastercam HLE is demo software that provides students with many powerful Mastercam features. It allows them to practice what they are learning in the classroom, at home on their own time. Students can save their files and continue their work at school. The Mastercam HLE DVD is included with virtually all of our Mastercam Training Solutions.